Lambo Doors for the PT Cruiser
|purchased from Andy's Auto Sport|
Driver's Side Door Installed 5/4 to 5/6/2005
(7 hours of labor, plus 2 hours of painting)
OK, so I'll admit, these are not the most practical items for everyday use. So, here are my Top ten (in progress) reasons for getting these:
- Flow-thru ventilation.
- More room gettting in and out of the car in the garage.
- Acts as a security device-the thief will probably break his nose trying to swing open the door and jump inside. (Frankly, I'll be glad if I don't break mine!)
- When a fast food attendant drops my change handing it out the drive thru window, I'll pretend to Hulk out in anger and wrench the door from it's hinge.
- Because I can't have the Batmobile, Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang or the Mystery Machine.
- Gives an all new meaning to the word "Scha-winggggg"
- Makes it easy to pick up safty cones from the road (not that I would do that...)
- Anything to blow Adrain Monk's mind.